Any individual active in the marine industry or related services field or activity is eligible for membership in The Marine Club. We encourage individuals to become members to realize all the benefits associated with the Club. Membership is on an annual basis and renewed each year commencing April 1.
The Annual Membership Fee is $75.00 plus HST. Payment in this amount must accompany the Application for Membership.
Resignations must be received by the Secretary before April 1st. On that date another year’s membership fee is due and payable.
- The ability to attend all events and activities (individual registration cost applies for each) of the Club
- The ability to bring guests to all events and activities
MARINE CLUB CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
The Marine Club continues to work within and promote the marine industry and as with any club is evolving to meet the needs of our membership. Part of this process is to expand the distribution list of people we are in contact with to encourage participation in many of our events. Along with this we are building and strengthening our featured event, the Annual Dinner.
The Marine Club objectives are:
- Promotion of the marine industry on the Great Lakes
- Promotion of cooperation and fellowship amongst its members
- Holding of social events for its members and friends
- To further the knowledge of the industry amongst its members and the public at large
- To further enhance our scholarship and good works programs
Effective April 1, 2016, the Marine Club will be to offering a Corporate Membership Package(s) in addition to individual memberships whose goal is to:
- Allow for greater distribution of events within organizations to encourage wider participation;
- There will be four (4) levels of membership: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze;
- Each membership will be noted during the annual dinner to provide greater awareness to the marine community of sponsor(s) involvement within the marine industry.
Membership provide(s) the following benefits to the corporate member through:
- Increased memberships available to the organization whose purpose is to promote the marine industry;
- Includes cost of attending the major events of the year hosted by the Marine Club;
- Advertising visibility through the Marine Club revamped web site, at events and given featured recognition at the annual dinner;
Below is a summary of the sponsorships along with a breakdown of the benefits.
We ask you to consider and advise if the corporate membership is of interest to your organization and if you have any questions you can contact.
Please contact the Marine Club’s Membership Committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to become a Corporate Member.
- Marine Club Memberships – unlimited memberships
- Platinum Sponsor Recognition at all Marine Club Events
- Platinum Sponsor Banner Advertising on Web Site
- Platinum Sponsor Recognition in any published materials (newsletter/e-communications)
- 2 Tables for Annual Dinner ( 20 seats )
- Platinum Sponsor Recognition of the Key Note Speaker at Annual Dinner
- Complimentary Two (2) Foursomes at Marine Club Spring Golf Tournament
- Complimentary Two (2) Foursomes at Marine Club Fall Golf Tournament
- Marine Club Membership 15 employees or for an additional $250.00 unlimited memberships
- Gold Level Sponsorship Advertising on Web Site
- Gold Level Recognition at Marine Club Annual Dinner
- Gold Level Recognition in any Published Materials (newsletter/e-communications)
- 1 Table at Annual Dinner ( 10 seats )
- Complimentary Foursome at Marine Club Spring Golf Tournament
- Complimentary Foursome at Marine Club Fall Golf Tournament
- Marine Club Membership 10 employees
- Silver Level Sponsorship Advertising on Web Site
- Silver Level Recognition at Marine Club Annual Dinner
- Silver Level Recognition in any Published Materials (newsletter/e-communications)
- Marine Club Annual Dinner ( 8 seats )
- Marine Club Membership 4 employees
- Bronze Level Sponsorship Advertising on Web Site
- Bronze Level Recognition at Marine Club Annual Dinner
- Bronze Level Recognition in any Published Materials (newsletter/e-communications)
- Marine Club Annual Dinner ( 4 seats )
* All prices subject to a transaction fee and HST.
Marine Club Membership Summary
|Membership Enrollment - unlimited||X|
|Membership Enrollment - unlimited||X|
|Membership Enrollment - 25||X|
|Membership Enrollment - 15||X|
|Spring Golf||2 foursomes||1 foursome|
|Fall Golf||2 foursomes||1 foursome|
|Annual Dinner||2 tables||1 table||8 tickets||4 tickets|
|Web Site Platinum Member Banner||X|
|Web Site Logo Membership Level Acknowledgement||X||X||X||X|
|Annual Dinner Logo Membership Level Acknowledgement||X||X||X||X|
|Golf Platinum Member Acknowledgement||X|
|Golf Hole Signage||1|
|Spring Lunch Platinum Member Acknowledgement||X|
|Recognition on all Published Materials||X||X||X||X|
© Copyright 2019 The Marine Club. All rights reserved.