The Marine Club is a club working within and promoting the marine industry. We continue to work to meet the needs of our membership in an industry undergoing transitions.
The objectives of The Marine Club are to:
- Promote the marine industry on the Great Lakes
- Bring the marine community together to network, share information and build the marine brand
- Promote cooperation and fellowship among its members
- Create a social forum where issues can be discussed on a casual basis
Over $50,000 is distributed to various organizations each year. Monies raised from our activities goes towards “Good Works” and include some of the following donations:
- Bursaries to Navigation and Engineering Cadets
- Scholarships to Georgian College cadets
- Financial support to the Royal Canadian Sea Cadets
- Financial support to the Mission to Seafarers – The Mission to Seafarers provides help and support to the 1.5 million crewmen and women who face danger every day to keep our global economy afloat and to helping to promote the spiritual, moral and physical well-being of Seafarers and their families world-wide.
- Financial support to the Toronto Brigantine who assist under privileged children with opportunities
The Marine Club continues to build on our strong foundation and work to better this industry.
We thank you for your commitment to the industry and your ongoing support.