This year’s Fall Golf Tournament will be held on Thursday, September 10th, 2020 at Legends on the Niagara Battlefield Course in Niagara Falls, ON. As always, the tournament will take place rain or shine.
Lunch time: 11:00 am (Driving range Included)
Tee Off time: Shotgun Start – 1:00 pm
Directions: 9561 Niagara Pkwy
Niagara Falls, ON https://www.niagaraparks.com/visit/golf-course/legends-on-the-niagara/
Ticket Prices: Golf and Boxed Lunch – Members $135.00
Tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. We are limited by the Golf Club to 90 golfers, so we urge you to book your tickets as soon as possible. With a 1:00 pm shotgun start we suggest players make every effort to be at the Club at least one hour prior to starting time. Golf tickets will include the price of golf cart rental. Golf comes with a ticketed meal with choice of hamburger, sausage or sandwich with chips at the turn halfway house. The ticket for your meal will be given at the site registration and can be used during the course of the golf tournament. There will be no dinner meal after golf or prize table due to the restrictions of COVID 19 and the safety of all members. The Committee will be in charge of filling incomplete foursomes.
In response to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, special measures are in place at Niagara Parks to protect you and your golf guests for this event. Highlighted items include:
- Masks are mandatory inside the golf shop, halfway house and washrooms.
- Rental clubs will not be available this season
- A portable outdoor handwashing station will be available to guests before and after completion of play
- Ball washers and rakes will not be available, and all flagsticks must remain in each hole at all times
- Beverage cart services and any additional on-course washrooms are now available
- Sanitized golf carts with protective dividers,