TIME: 11:45 am – Cash Bar
12:15 pm – Luncheon
WHERE: Holiday Inn & Suites Parkway Convention Centre, 327 Ontario Street, St. Catharines, ON
PRICE: $65.00 per person
Tables are set for 8 people
GUEST SPEAKER: Bruce Burrows, President, CEO – Chamber of Marine Commerce
In choppy waters, what do we hold onto? 2022 Great Lakes-St. Lawrence shipping
Bruce R. Burrows, President and CEO of the Chamber of Marine Commerce, will give a keynote address on the challenges and opportunities ahead for this year’s Great Lakes-St. Lawrence shipping season in the context of the current global trade and political climate.
- Trade uncertainties ahead
- Initiatives to advance marine as North America’s solution to supply chain bottlenecks
- Decarbonization and Canada’s Green Transportation Corridor
- Building Ontario’s Marine Strategy
- Securing our future workforce
Tickets are sold on a “first come – first sold” basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment. The cut off date is Monday April 18th, 2022. Registration information is below or you can register online with a credit card at www.themarineclub.org and follow “Events”.
Tel – (905) 246-7815
Email – email@example.com